Terms and Conditions
Pursuant to Article 5 of the Terms & Conditions, ENTSO-E publishes the list of data which can be freely re-used with no need to seek for the prior agreement of the respective Primary Owner of Data. In this version (30 October 2020) new data items were added for free re-use:
- data items from the Commission Regulation (EU) 2017/2195 of 23 November 2017 establishing a guideline on electricity balancing (‘Electricity Balancing Regulation’), and
- data items from the Commission Regulation (EU) 2017/1485 of 2 August 2017 establishing a guideline on electricity transmission system operation (‘System Operation Regulation’).
Use of the Transparency Platform implies your acceptance of these documents, so please do take the time to read them.
Links to the previous versions:
- 28/10/2019. In this version new data items were added for free re-use:
- Scheduled day-ahead commercial exchanges (Article 12.1.f),
- Cross-zonal capacities allocated between bidding zones in Member States and third countries (Article 12.1.h),
- North Macedonia and Ukraine data,
- BritNed (interconnector between the Netherlands and the United Kingdom) data were opened for free re-use.